Saturday, December 26, 2009

New Product Review

As you well know, I love my gadgets, and I love a good bargain. Yesterday, on Christmas Day, I found them both. You might not have known this, but it's a family tradition that I make a trip to Walgreens on Christmas Day to buy something - even if it's a pack of 50% off wire ornamanet hangers. Well, yesterday I hit the mother lode. I found not only a bargain, but a cool as-seen-on-TV gadget that I've been wanting. I found the cool Wonder Hangers. They were on sale at half off for $9.99. Each pack comes with eight of the hanger things, meaning you can hand up a total of 40 things. How cool is that? All for about ten bucks?

I had to buy each of us a box, and as soon as I got home, Dad popped in the C-shaped hangers for us (note: they're very hard to pop in, so you'll need a very strong person to handle that part for you) and then each of us were in our respective closets hanging up shirts. I was skeptical at first but after hanging up just one set of 5 t-shirts, I was sold. I decided I'd even run out later today to get a few more.

The Wonder Hangers are awesome and they work as well as the infomercials claim. Like I said, I can't wait to get back to our local drugstore this evening to buy a few more sets. The Wonder Hanger definitely receives the TWIT Seal Of Approval.

No comments: