Thursday, December 28, 2006

Mullet Watch

I really got my hopes up the other night when the 'rents and I were having supper at Cracker Barrel.  We were shoveling in our dumplins and pinto beans when in walked a female mullet. Out of my periphreal vision, I could see a guy and a boy with her, and for a split second I thought we were going to have a TWIT Mullet Watch first: an entire mullet family.  My excitement was short lived when I saw that the guy and boy both had short hair.  But at least I did get to see a female mullet. They sat down at the table right next to us, and believe me - I wanted to try and get picture of her with my phone camera, but there was no way I could have gotten a shot without being very conspicuous.  But believe me when I say if it had in deed been an entire mullet family, I would have gotten a picture even if I had to ask them to pose for me.  The mullet was long by female mullet standards (past her shoulders) and it was salt and pepper colored.  It wasn't half-permed unfortunately, and was slightly wavy, but it was a female mullet nonetheless.

Mullet count: 38

P.S. Please leave comments or email me and let me know if I should start our Mullet Count over January 1 or if we should just keep a running total.  I'm torn with what to do, and am counting on you, my faithful readers, for input.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you start over with a new year's total you can compare year to year to see if the mullet might just be making a come back!