Monday, December 11, 2006

Merry Christmas, ACLU

It's no big secret - there's no love lost between us Christians and the ACLU.  Every year at Christmas, we hear of countless stories of law suits and grumblings from the ACLU wanting to get rid of a nativity scene on a town square or to try and make an elementary school turn their Christmas party into a "Holiday" party.  They have nothing better to do than to meddle. I think they live just to make our blood boil.  But Christmas is the time for giving, and forgiving, so I'm willing to put my feelings aside and do something nice.  So please join me this Christmas in sending a Christmas card to the ACLU towish them a very merry Christmas.  I know they will appreciate it.  When you send a card, please make it one that has "Christmas" on it at least a couple of times.  Here's the address:

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY  10004

No comments: