Sunday, December 17, 2006

Link Of The Week

We all make mistakes - some of us more than others, but we all do.  Some are big mistakes and some are noticable only to us.  But the fact is that we all make mistakes.  The positive part of mistakes is that we can learn from them and hopefully not make the same mistake again.  I found a site this week that deals with mistakes.  People can post their mistakes anonymously, there for all of the world wide web to read.  I read the site and have to admit I was pretty surprised - I thought they would be minor mistakes that people posted, but there are some whoppers posted on there. Visit http://www.mistakehallofshame.com and post a mistake and get it off our chest.  I'm going to get the ball rolling and post what I think my biggest mistake I've made so far in my 43+ years: getting a credit card.

No comments: