Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Good News

Just a few days ago, I was telling you, faithful readers, about how I was such a loser in our fantasy football league at work.  Well, I have some good news this evening.  I'm still a loser, but not as big of a loser as I thought I was.  You see, there was a 3-way tie for last place in our league, and the top 8 teams would be going to the playoffs.  That meant one of the bottom three teams would make it and the other two they were tied with touldn't.  To make things fair, the league organizer took a poll and asked the league members to vote on whether or not the team with the most points this week (bottom three only) could be in the play-offs.  The team owners voted and said yes, so now yours truly is going to the playoffs.  I just hope I can keep up the momentum I've built up over the past few weeks.  I'll keep you posted. And by the way, in case anyone is wondering, I named my team the TWITs. 

No comments: