Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm A Loser Again

I'm sad to report that I am a loser again.  This week was the first week of the playoffs in our fantasy football league at work, and I'm already out of the running.  Yes, I lost on the first week of the playoffs, but at least I made it to the playoffs to begin with; that's more than two other teams in our league can say.  I'd like to congratulate my friend and co-worker Gibby who beat me this week.  I wish him much luck in the next round of the playoffs.  Fortunately for him, he picks pro football players better than he does the race horses.  Sorry, Gibby - I couldn't resist.

TWIT would also like to congratulate the Tennessee Titans on yet another win this week.  This is the fifth consecutive win for the Titans.  They got off to a slow start, and were 0-5 but have now won seven of their last nine games, putting them at 7-7.  If they can still keep up their momentum and keep on winning, they will have a chance at a wild card spot in the playoffs.  Go Titans.

No comments: