Sunday, September 17, 2006

Link Of The Week

I love to fly.  I would rather fly than drive on a trip.  In fact, Diva Stacy and I have declared that three hours is our limit for driving; if our destination is over three hours from Louisville, we'll fly there.  No, we're not being hoity-toity nor frontin' - we would rather save precious time by flying instead of driving.  Yes, with airport security being what it is today, it takes longer to fly now than it did a few years ago, but I would still rather fly than drive.  Since I love to fly, I take advantage of my frequent flyer miles.  I try to fly Northwest Airlines when I can, and am a member of their frequent flyer club.  Once again, I'm not putting on airs or anything - I just try to fly Northwest so I can keep my frequent flyer miles with one airline. 

If any of you, my faithful readers, are also in the Northwest Airlines frequent flyer club, I've got some very cool info for you.  I found a site where you can eat at your favorite restaurants here in Louisville and other cities, and get frequent flyer miles for it.  Just go to http://nwa.rewardsnetwork.com/ and sign up.  At the site, you can enter a city and find out the restaurants that are part of the Northwest Airlines Rewards Network.  The only stipulation is that when you sign up for it, you have to give them the credit card number that you used when you signed up for Northwest Airline's frequent flyer club.  When you dine at the restaurants listed on the site and use that credit card, you'll get 3 miles for every dollar spent.  Once you visit the restaurants 12 times, you'll be bumped up to their "Tier 1" level and will get 10 miles for every dollar spent.  How cool is that?

No comments: