Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Good Luck, Katie and Rosie

TWIT would like to wish Katie Couric and Rosie O'Donnell good luck as they start their new jobs this week. Katie Couric will take over as the anchor of "CBS Nightly News" this week, and Rosie O'Donnell will be one of the hostesses on "The View." 

These two ladies have tough shoes to fill, and they're taking these positions amid alot of controversy and criticism.  Katie Couric took over the anchor position held by Dan Rather.  She is part of history as the first woman to hold a network news anchor spot. Rosie O'Donnell comes to "The View" filling the spot left vacant by Star Jones.  But they are both professionals, and very intelligent and witty women, and I know they'll both do great.  I wish them the best of luck at their new gigs.  I know I'll be watching both of them whenever I get the chance.

No comments: