Friday, September 8, 2006

I'm Right Here

A week doesn't go by that I don't get at least one or two emails from one of the many high school or reunion websites, each of them saying "Puddin, 2 people were searching for YOU."  These sites are just scams, faithful readers; don't fall for them.  I've been right here all along, and there's no reason that an old school mate couldn't find me.  Anybody searching for me could have found me easily without the help of a high school reunion website.

I didn't know I was that popular to have all of these people looking for me.  I sure wasn't that popular in high school.  Granted,  I was voted "most likely to succeed in business" (note to co-workers: please don't laugh too hard at that one, ok?) but I wasn't one of the popular kids. I had lots of friends, and I tried to be friends with all of the different groups at school - the popular kids, the not-so-popular kids, the athletes, the cheerleaders, the real smart kids, the not-so-smart kids - I tried to be a friend with everybody.  So you couldn't really corral me into one of those groups - I was friends among all of the demographics. I guess I was more popular than I thought since all of these people are trying to find me.

No comments: