Saturday, September 2, 2006

Another Email Survey

1. What was the worst nickname you had as a child?   You can use your imagination and come up with what rhymes with "Puckett"
2. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you at school?  Nothing really embarrassing happened to me, although I did witness the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen.  A girl in my 3rd grade class had leukemia, and was able to attend class while she was in remission.  She'd lost her hair from the treatments and wore a wig, and one day during class her wig fell off. 
3. What was your most memorable haircut? The very popular pixie haircut.  I was in first grade and had extremely long hair, and one evening when Mom was washing my hair, it got caught in the drain.  She said "Until you can take care of your hair yourself, it's going to be short." The next day I got a pixie cut.
4. Which fashion trend makes you cringe when you look at old pictures?  A shirt that I refer to as the now-horrid "Little House On The Prairie" shirts.  I bought a special one to wear to the Olivia Newton-John concert at Rupp Arena in the fall of 1981.
5. Who was your first celebrity crush?  David Cassidy
6. What was the first concert you attended?  John Denver and the Starland Vocal Band
7. Were you ever in a school play or recital? What was your role? I was in plays and musicals all during school and at church.  My favorite role was Babe the blue ox in my class's presentation of "The Life of Paul Bunyan."
8. What was your favorite Halloween costume?  An old bald man with Groucho Marx glasses and mustache.
9. What did you want to be when you grew up?  An entertainer or a businesswoman.  Imagine that?
10. What was your favorite cartoon?  Deputy Dawg

No comments: