Sunday, April 16, 2006

Link Of The Week

It's been a wild week as far as news stories go.  One of the biggest stories this week was about the couple in Missouri that faked the wife's pregnancy with sextuplets and they duped their town out of money and baby clothes and even a new mini-van and a new house.  I mentioned this to a co-worker, and he hadn't heard the story yet.  So I did a quick search through Google and sent him a link to the story.  A couple days later, I came across a great site that will help me out in situations just like that.  Go to http://www.blinkxtv.com and enter in a story or topic you're looking for and the search engine will bring up links to video footage about the topic.  For instance, I did a simple search for "sextuplet hoax" and it brought up tons of sites where you could watch video footage about the couple I mentioned earlier.  Give it a try the next time you want to find out more about something you hear on the news.  You'll be the trivia king/queen at work.

No comments: