Sunday, April 9, 2006

Link Of The Week

I enjoy reading other people's blogs - mostly to see how mine compares to theirs.  Not meaning to be a copycat, but they give me ideas about what to put in TWIT.  For instance, I've found that lists are very popular in the blogging community. As you know, I put them in TWIT occasionally. 

I found a very interesting blog that I check out on a weekly basis - the blogger has some very different lists. They're not your usual "top ten" or not even your "top three".  This blogger spends quite a bit of time putting his lists together.  The blogger is from England, so his writing style and sense of humor and sarcasim are a bit different from ours, but the blog is still interesting.  When you have a few minutes check out http://vitaminq.blogspot.com and see for yourself.  From reading this blog, it didn't take long to realize that the blogger has way too much time on his hands.  For instance one recent blog list was 20 different surnames for his cat, and another was 30 things he was so hungry he could eat.  I think you get the picture.  In my opinion as an award winning blogger, his site is not worthy enough to be mentioned in the "other blogs" section of TWIT, but it is worthy enough to garner a link of the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! My blog is worthy!  haha.

Courtney aka Goaliegirl32cp aka Einstein (on one of my smart days) lmao!

Anonymous said...

They sure talk different to be our Mother lanague........
Mercy.......neat to read other sites.
Yours is better!