Sunday, April 30, 2006

Link Of The Week

My dear friend and faithful reader Big Mama sends me some of the coolest foreign commercials her emails.  I know she's an extremely cool person, so it's not surprising that she sends such cool commercials, butI've often wondered where on earth you could find them.  I know that being a cool person, she probably has alot of cool friends, who maybe forward them to her.  But then again, she might just find them online.  I found a site online that is the place to go to see foreign commercials.  I haven't checked with Big Mama to see if she goes to this site, but here it is nonetheless - to see cool and funny commercials from our friends across the pond in the United Kingdom, just visit http://www.visit4info.com.  The sites the commercials in three categories: funny, cool and sexy.  You can also do a search for the commercial by the product or brand name.  I've watched a few and I have to say I just love the British sense of humor.  So check the site out, and if you find some very cool commercials that you think I'd like, shoot me an email with the link. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to go to this website.............the ones I send you come from friends.
Mercy