Thursday, March 31, 2005

Well Wishes From TWIT

There's a lto going in the lives of some of my dear friends and co-workers, so I'd like to take a few moments to shout out to some folks today.

Happy Birthday to:

John Zoeller -- CEO of Zoeller Company.  Even for a busy person like a CEO, John takes the time to wish each and every employee a happy birthday.  If he happens to be out of town on your birthday, he'll either email you or make it a point to stop by your office when he returns.  He does this not only for the office employees, but also for the factory employees.  That impresses me.

Pat S. -- a faithful reader, co-worker and one of the coolest friends I know. I'd like to give an extra shout out to her because she helped me out through a very messy thing about 10 years ago, and gave me some of the best advice a friend could give. She won't mind me telling this amusing anecdote about her husband, Smiling Jack (I call him "Smiling Jack" because he smiles when he sees me or one of the 'rents because he knows he'll end up getting major $$$ from us.)  Jack has a motorcycle, and they've always kidded about the funny t-shirts that alot of the male bikers wear; you know what I'm talking about - the shirts that have printed on the back "If you can read this, the bitch fell off."  Well, one of Pat's sisters gave her a shirt that says "The bitch paid for this bike."  You go, Pat.

Bon Voyage to:

Stacy -- my co-Diva.  Tomorrow, Stacy and the G family will be heading off to Florida where they will embark on a fun-filled Disney cruise.  They haven't even left yet and I miss them already.  I expect tos ee some pics of Mickey and Minnie to post in TWIT.

Get Well Soon to:

BLGMama -- she had a root canal yesterday.  I truly feel your pain. We wish you a speedy, pain-free recovery.  I'll get you some narcotics if you need them, BLGMama.  You know I got your back, girlfriend.

Bro. Jerry -- our dear friend and pastor at our church.  Yesterday, Jerry underwent major surgery to remove his shoulder prosthesis.  He'll be actually without a shoulder socket for six weeks while the infection clears up.  Then he'llundergo more surgery to put in a new shoulder prosthesis.

Sincere Apologies to:

The 'rents -- I'm sorry I turned into Cruella DeVille last night.  It was totally out of character for Puddin.  Thanks for putting up with me for 42+ years.  You guys rock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks........I'm surviving.........Barb