Sunday, March 13, 2005

Link Of The Week

With all of the income tax refund checks rolling in now, some of you might decide to use your refund as a down payment on a new/used car.  I say go for it.  President Greenspan will be thrilled to know you're doing your part to keep stimulating the economy.  Personally, my $124 refund is hardly enough to use as a down payment on my new dream car, the Chrysler 300.  So I guess I'll keep the BMW and Blazer another year. 

But if must go out and get a car with your income tax refund, to a little homework first.  Go to http://www.vehix.com and do some research first.  You can check out new and used cars, get insurance quotes, and you can even see what your current car would look like if you painted it a different color.  Personally, I'm thinking of getting of the Coca Cola can red on my Blazer and going with midnight blue. 

 

No comments: