Monday, April 2, 2007

The Trouble With PAMSs

As if dealing with PATs isn't bad enough, now it seems that we have their younger counterparts, the PAMSs, to deal with.  In case you weren't aware, the PAMSs are none other than Punk Ass Middle Schoolers.  From TWITs involvement and interaction with PATs, and based on some information I've received, it seems that PAMSs are more aggressive and very deserving of the "punk" in their name.  Case in point: a very disturbing incident today involving a faithful reader and some PAMSs.

I will not even us initials in telling this story, to protect my friend and faithful reader from any possible retaliation from any PAMSs that read this.  They can come after me if they want - all I have to say is just bring it on, punks.  Back to the story.  My faithful reader emailed me this morning and told of an incident that had just happened at her place of employment.  Her office is close to a middle school, and some of the PAMSs get dropped off by the bus by her office parking lot.  We think that these PAMSs had watched yesterday's pay-per-view showing of Wrestlemania, because they were practicing some wrestling moves as they beat up one of their fellow PAMSs.  One of the more aggressive PAMSs even got on top of a car in my friend's office parking lot and jumped down onto the PAMS that he was beating up.  I think we might need to change their title from PAMS to FT: Future Thug.

No comments: