Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happy Thunder Day

It's hard to believe, but it's finally here -- today is Thunder day.  The Blazer is out of the shop and is running just like a new car, and it's packed with the folding canopy and folding chairs and is ready to make the trek downtown.  After I got home from work and running errands last night, I had some quiet time and got myself together and I'm ready for the fun-filled day.  I've already laid down the law with the School Friends that the Blazer would be pulling out of the parking lot at 9:50 and unless they wanted to walk home, they'd best be inside the vehilcle and ready to go. 

It's shaping up to be a beautiful day - as I write this, it's in the upper 50s, and it's supposed to peak out at sunny and 76 today -- perfect weather for Thunder Over Louisville and the Bats baseball game.  I'm sure that will make for a record crowd downtown on the waterfront.

I'm sure I'll have at least one story of drama to report back to you, and I'm hoping for at least a couple of mullet sightings today.  Who knows?  Maybe today might be a record mullet sighting day, too.  But you can count on me to bring you all of the interesting and exciting stories from Thunder 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well happy 2007 Thunder Day
Stace from