Sunday, April 15, 2007

Link Of The Week

My family loves to eat.  And fortunately, they instilled that love in me.  Some of my fondest childhood memories stem from either going to someone's house to eat or from people eating with us here at The Compound.  From that, my parents taught me the importance of sharing and taking care of people. 

I'd like to ask you, faithful readers, to take a few moments and share and take care of people through the Link Of The Week.  Our good friends at Shedd's Spread are doing their part to help those in need.  Please visit their website, http://www.spreadthesharing.com. It just takes a minute to sign up, and then all you have to do is leave a short few sentence story about sharing a meal, and Shedd's Spread will donate a meal to Second Harvest food bank.  They'll donate up to one million meals.  When I signed up this afternoon, I was number 5,266, so there's plenty of time left for TWIT to get involved.  So please, take a few minutes to sign up and share a story.  And please forward a link to their website this week to everyone in your email address book.

No comments: