Sunday, April 1, 2007

Link Of The Week

I love TV theme songs.  I always have.  When I was in 8th grade, my group in gym class choreographed a jump rope routine to the "Charlies Angels" theme song.  The theme to "Rockford Files" and "Magnum PI" were also some of my favorites, as well as the theme to "Dallas." I had a couple of albums with all of the popular TV theme songs, and I think I wore them out playing them on my stereo.  As technology advanced, the first ringtone that I bought for a cell phone was the theme for "The Jeffersons", another of my all-time favorite TV theme songs. 

I found a cool site this week that has the original theme song for just about every TV show that has ever had a theme song.  Visit http://www.televisiontunes.com and check it out.  They're all in MP3 format, so the sound quality is just awesome.  Go on and move on up like George and Weezy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't, ROY sings to me, only me......when Glenn calls me, Roy sings A Love So Beautiful, a when work calls he sings Working For the Man,  when my son calls Roy sings The Only One.....my mother Roy again sings Mama.....I have Sweet Dreams, Oh Pretty Woman, and Bill who works with me, Roy sings Paper Boy (it's an inside joke)......Mercy