Sunday, April 22, 2007

Link Of The Week

In case you didn't know, I love bracelets.  I have just about every rubber band-type bracelet in every color of the rainbow -- I have a yellow one for the Lance Armstrong Livestrong Foundation, a white for One.org, various shades of pink bracelets for breast cancer awareness, and red ones for AIDS and for the VFW Support Our Troops.  I also love cool leather and hemp bracelets.  Heck, I love any type of bracelet.  But yesterday at Thunder Over Louisville, I think I found my favorite bracelet.  It's called the American Hero Band.  It's made of metal, and it's like the POW or MIA bracelets, but this one is to honor those serving in the Army National Guard. 

You, too, can get your own American Hero Band, and it won't cost a thing.  Just go to http://www.virtualarmory.com and get your free American Hero Band.  These are totally free, and you can get two per household.  The bands have their own unique number, and you can register your band, and if you would like to give it to someone, and if the person you've given it to registers it online, you can track it and see where it it is.  As I said, I recieved one yesterday down at Thunder, but I just signed up to get two more, and when I recieve those I'm going to send them to two soldiers serving in an Army National Guard unit from Louisville, KY.  I'll keep you posted and let you know where they end up.  So please, take a few moments and sign up for your free American Hero Bands today. 

No comments: