Saturday, October 3, 2009

That's What I Call A Marching Band

My cousin from Alabama drove up this afternoon to spend a week and a half with his favorite relatives, and as soon as he got in the door, he asked Dad to turn on the UK vs. Alabama football game. I'm not a college football fan, but to be polite and sociliaze I sat on the couch and did homework while everyone else watched the game. I wasn't paying any attention to the game on the TV, until the UK marching band caught my attention. It wasn't halftime; they were in the stands just playing random music like they usually do. But this wasn't just any random song; the UK marching band was playing "The Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin. Yep, a marching band playing a Led Zeppelin song. I'm just sorry that they only played about 30 seconds of the song.

No comments: