Monday, October 19, 2009

One For The Record Books

As I've mentioned before, I don't watch that many movies. Well, let me correct that. I watch a few of my favorite movies on a regular basis; I don't watch that many new movies. But thanks to a friend who lets me borrow movies, I'm trying to do better. Why, just this weekend I watched not one, but two (count em, two) movies. On Saturday night I watched "Bucket List" and on Sunday afternoon I watched "Step-Brothers." This has got to be one for the Puddin Book of Records. Just think if I'd watched them at the movie theater instead of the couch - why, that would be a cause for major celebration. But I digress. Like I said, it was one for the record books. Now I'll probably go 3 or 4 months without watching another movie. And I'm totally fine with that.

1 comment:

Toots said...

I like Bucket List.