Saturday, October 17, 2009

Something You Don't See Everyday

I was on my way home from an errand earlier today when I saw something that you just don't see everyday.

A newer model Cadillac was in front of me, and it had an awesome pearl paint job. I'm pretty sure the wheels on the car were worth more than my Blazer and BMW put together. But I digress. I noticed the Caddy had its sunroof opened. That in itself was odd, because the temp was about 40 degrees and it was windy. Then I noticed a hand come out the sunroof and toss something out into the street. After a minute the hand came out and once again tossed something. I looked closer and noticed that the guy in the passenger seat was evidently eating fried chicken and was tossing out the bones. I wished I'd been able to get it all on film but you'll just have to rely on my vivid description of it.

No comments: