Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dramatic Tuesday

I'm shocked, surprised, and excited to report that this was one of the most drama-filled days at work that I've experienced in years. We had not one, not two, but three big dramas at work today. And as much as I hate to do this, I'm not at liberty to explain any of them. Suffice to say that it was way more drama than I've had to deal with in probably a few years. Fortunately for me, none of it involved me -I was merely an observer and bystander. But it was drama nonetheless.

Once again, I apologize because it just does not seem fair to you, faithful readers, to leave you dangling like this. I can give one piece of info -- let's just say one of today's dramas involved shoes.

I promise to bring more newsworthy TWIT posts tomorrow, but until then, the mystery of the three big dramas at work will have to suffice.

No comments: