Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dramatic Wednesday

Faithful readers, I'm shocked to report that Dramatic Tuesday spilled over into Dramatic Wednesday. Part of yesterday's drama carried over into today, and then new dramas started popping up. Before I get into today's dramas, I do have one update from yesterday: one of the Tuesday drama's involved an apple. Just sayin'.

The first and biggest drama of today was when I got a call saying my cousin (who visited us just a few weeks ago) was in the hospital with chest pains. After a dozen or so phone calls today, we found out that it wasn't a heart attack, thank goodness. He'll see the cardiologist tomorrow and find out exactly what the problem is.

About two minutes after I got that phone call, another phone call came through from a friend who needed a pump for their basement. I was able to get that drama taken care of with just two phone calls.

Shortly after that, another call came through. This time it was from The Compound. Mom was having an issue with her Medicare-approved prescription medication company. It only took about a half an hour and six phone calls for me to get that one taken care of. Ordinarily, I would have stressed out over the 'Rents calling about a drama but today it was different. In between phone calls to the prescription med company, I said a quick prayer and thanked the Lord that I still had parents to call me at work and bug me about something.

No comments: