Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday, Monday

It's been a rough day today, faithful readers - one of the hardest days I've had in years. It was hard because I made a phone call today to my boss who had to tell me that her cancer was back. We'd suspected it for the past week, but we didn't want to think that it could be back, but hearing her say those words just ripped the heart right out of my chest. She's a fighter, and has an awesome attitude, and I know she's going to battle this with every bit of strength she has left in her body. There wasn't much I could really tell her, except that I loved her, and to reassure that she had people all over the city of Louisville praying for her.

This is part of life but it sucks that bad things like this happen to make us realize that don't really have it that bad after all.

No comments: