Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Product Review


I had a weak moment on Tuesday and caved in and ate something I really shouldn't have, but oh how it rocked. And of course I ate it just so I could give a New Product Review to you, faithful readers. I'm sure you totally believe that one. But I digress. While at the drugstore Tuesday evening, spotted a familiar package of candy when I was checking out. It was yet another limited edition Reese's Cup. This time, it's Peanut Butter Lovers. Well, I had to give it a try. If my memory is correct, I believe I've tried every one of the Reese's Limited Edition peanut butter cups. So far, this is my favorite Limited Edition version.
The Peanut Butter Lovers cups are about 95% peanut butter and 5% chocolate. There is a thin layer of chocolate around the cup and on the bottom. But when I took the wax paper off of both of my cups, most of the bottom chocolate was stuck to the paper. Not a problem. I did what every Reese's Cup lover would do: I licked the chocolate off of the wrapper. There was a thin peanut butter candy coating on top and the rest was pure Reese's peanut butter goodness.
I did some checking on the nutritional value of the Peanut Butter Lovers cups, and found out that they are 10 calories less than a pack of regular Reese's Cups, and they have more protein, too.
As I said earlier, these are by far my favorite Limited Edition Reese's Cups. The Peanut Butter Lovers Reese's Cups definitely receive the TWIT Seal Of Approval.

No comments: