Sunday, October 4, 2009

Link Of The Week

If you know anything about me, then you know that I love pizza -- especially old school pizza. Meaning, I love thin crust pizza. It doesn't matter what toppings are on there, as long as it's think crust. I cannot stand all of the doughy crust pizzas that everybody is just gaga over. But I digress. The first thin crust pizza I ever had was from Pizza Hut. And let me tell you it's still as good today as it was wayyy back in the day. Last Sunday, I had a hankering for thin crust pizza, so I went online to check at the Pizza Hut site for coupons, and much to my surprise, I found out you got 20% off of your first online order at Pizza Hut. I couldn't sign up and order my pizza fast enough. And to make it even better, the next day, Pizza Hut emailed me a coupon for $5 off my next order over $15. You just can't beat that with a stick. So please visit the good folks at http://www.pizzahut.com and sign up to order your pizzas online. You won't be sorry.

No comments: