Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Really?

I went to our local Home Depot last night to look for something, and on my way out of the store I saw something that disturbed me enough to get into my purse and put my hand on my pistol.  There was a white Mercedes parked in an end spot, and I was parked next to it.  I saw a guy (whose race will remain nameless) standing between our two cars.  It nerved me up because he was facing toward the driver's door of my beloved Blazer.  As I got closer, the guy turned and walked over and got in his car.  It was only when I got to the door of my Blazer and happened to look down at a puddle on the pavement that I realized what that guy was doing.  

He was in his car, and I was still standing beside my Blazer and I looked at him dead in the eye and said out loud "Really?  You couldn't have made it to the bathroom in the store?"  He just looked at me and then drove off.  

I secretly wished that he had some bad karma last night. That is just uncalled for. 

No comments: