Sunday, July 19, 2015

Farewell, Fancy

This will probably offend some, but anyone that knows me knows that I can't stand cats. I never have.  Now that's out of the way, let me get on with this post. 

It really hurts me to say farewell to Fancy.  She was one of the twin sister Siamese cats that Diva Stacy inherited five years ago.  This would make them about 92 in human years.  

When Diva Stacy first told me she was getting two cats (to which I was allergic to), I had my major doubts.  When I came over on Sundays, I would make sure I had taken my prescription allergy meds and would make sure I had my inhaler handy.  

Fancy could sense that the first time I came over and "met" her that I didn't like cats.  She and her sister made me like them, especially Fancy. She was able to get under the wire. She was the only cat that I would let curl up on my lap, crawl up my shoulder to sit on top of my head, or nuzzle my cheek. I will miss you, Fancy, and I have a feeling your sister will carry on your legacy.

1 comment:

Toots said...

She really was a fancy cat! Nice tribute. :)