Tuesday, July 21, 2015

More Confidence In The Future Business Owners

I would like to publicly give a hat's off to Krogers - their customer service people gave me a rain check on one of their more popular items that goes off of sale tonight.  I'm sure this will bore everyone, but we wanted to buy a big Boston butt pork roast, as they were on sale for the crazy low price of $1.49 a pound this week.  But they only had a couple of big 10+ pound roasts tonight when I went to the store.  The guy that had the mad skillz to saw the roast in half had already gone home, so nobody was there to cut the roast in half for me.  So they gave me a rain check for the price.  How awesome is that?  So I'll come back on Saturday morning and get a few pork roasts with my rain check and be happy!

No comments: