Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Bad News Update

After work today, I stopped by the First Choice market - where the mirror incident happened.  I was very shocked when the store manager gave reimbursed me in cash for the amount of my passenger mirror repair.  And I repeated to him that last week I didn't go to the store with the intention of trying to get them to pay for the repair; I merely wanted to see for myself what happened to the mirror.

I can't say enough good things about this store in my work 'hood.  They always have whatever I'm looking for when I stop by; the clerks are always super helpful and happy; and above all, I am in the racial minority when I go in there but I don't feel alienated or out of place, because they always make me feel at home. And let me interject that they have pork roasts on sale today for less than Kroger's had last week (that they gave me a raincheck for).  I wish more neighborhoods had a First Choice store. 

No comments: