Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I've Let You Down

I feel I have let you down, faithful readers.  I missed a post yesterday and one day last week.  I started blogging years ago with the intention of posting something every day, and I feel like I let you down.  I will do my best to post every day, but in case I get busy with Good Shepherd Security Consulting stuff and forget, please forgive me.

This brings me to something else I need to say:  thank you, faithful readers, for being faithful readers and reading all of my posts.  As hard as it is to post something every single day, I know it is equally hard to make a point of reading a blog every single day.  For that, I thank you.  I started blogging on July 31, 2004.  In some ways it seems like just yesterday I made my first blog entry, and in some ways it seems like a couple of decades.  I still love blogging, and am thankful that I have this media to express my opinion. 

Thank you again for being such faithful readers.

No comments: