Wednesday, October 23, 2013

File Under: WTF?

Police: Woman used frying pan in assault

LOUISVILLE, KY  – An arrest report says that an argument between two people turned physical when one of them used a frying pan as a weapon.

The report states the argument between Chanta D. Crowder, 21, of Louisville, and a man on the afternoon of October 21. The victim told police Crowder hit him in the back of the head with the small frying pan.

The victim told police as he was pushing Crowder away from him she bit him twice in the neck. Louisville Metro EMS was called to the scene, but both Crowder and the man refused treatment.

Crowder was arrested on one count of assault.

I admit when I read this report, I laughed because I thought it was funny.  But I don't guess I'd be laughing if I got whacked in the head two times with a frying pan, be it large or small.  Just saying. 

No comments: