Sunday, January 25, 2009

Link Of The Week

I'm no way near being a Tree Hugger, and I doubt I will ever be, but I am being more conscious and try to be as green as I can. For instance, I no longer buy bottled water - instead I fill up a very cool BPA-free Nalgene bottle. And here at The Compound, the 'Rents have replaced most of the lightbulbs with more efficient LED bulbs. So we like to do whatever we can to help out. A faithful reader sent me a link to a site about an organization called Land Care Niagara. They are all about preserving the land around Niagara Falls. Visit http://landcareniagara.com/ and click on the link about planting a tree and help them out. For every five clicks at the link, Land Care Niagara will plant a tree in the area. Please add the link to your favorites and come back every few days to click again. Thanks for clicking.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Makes one think, doesn't it. The little things that can go a long way in preserving what we have left. Good post.