Monday, May 21, 2007

No, Your Eyesight Isn't Playing Tricks On You

The folks at AOL are at it again - they've been working for the past week on the AOL Journals, and have added some "enhancements", if you will.  Among the changes are the way that you, my faithful readers, view the photographs that I post in TWIT.  Before, they would be just the normal way - in the center of the box, or frame, as the AOL people call it.  Since the enhancements, photographs now are zoomed in, zoomed out, and basically are all over the place.  I really don't care for this enhancement; it gives me a headache trying to look at a picture.  And from the emails I've received, my faithful readers don't care for it as well.  But never fear - AOL's people are working on this and they've promised to give us bloggers the capability of having our photographs the old way.  So please bear with me until this is fixed.  I'll try not to post any photographs until this is fixed. 

No comments: