Friday, May 25, 2007

Flashback Friday

We have some very interesting and diverse conversations in our lunchroom at work; some of which I can't repeat here in TWIT.  But most of them are very interesting and entertaining.  Today during lunch, a co-worker was talking about a cartoon he watched as a young boy.  He's 32 years old - a Generation X kid - and on more than one occasion I've had to stop and explain something I was talking about because he's too young to remember.  Well today, he stumped me - he was talking about a cartoon that I'm too old to remember.  Truthfully, he can't remember it either.  So we're asking for you, faithful readers, to help us out and see if you remember what cartoon he's thinking about.  I'm afraid we don't have much to go on except for these few clues:

There were 5 characters:
The leader  - he was white, and flew a jet like an F16
Another guy - he was blue, and he had a race car
Girl - she was pink, and had either a motorcycle or a helicopter
Big Goofball guy - Kind of like Shaggy from Scooby Do
Little monkey guy  (Goofball Guy's sidekick)

If any of you remember this cartoon from the 80's, please leave comments and let us know what it is.  I don't even know where you would begin on doing a Google search for this.  I hope someone loves trivia as much as me, and can give the answer. There's no prize involved, but you will get props in TWIT. 

No comments: