Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween From The Compound

I'm sure kids all over the country didn't sleep a wink last night, excited with anticipation of getting bags of candy tonight when they go out trick-or-treating.  I didn't sleep much, either.  My sleepless night can be blamed on spicy guacamole from Mexico Tipico.  But that's beside the point.  I hope you, my faithful readers, have a fun and safe Halloween.  I know you'll be busy answering the door when the kids stop by, or will be busy taking your own kids or grandkids out trick-or-treating, but please take a moment and check out some pics of the holiday decorations at The Compound.  It appears we've had an alien invasion.

Normally, my Mom doesn't like the paparazzi taking her picture with other celebs, but yesterday, she was all into this photo op. 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's the good looking witch?

Anonymous said...

I've never known Miss Minnie to take Halloween so seriously.  All of a sudden she has morphed into an alien and Elvis.  I can't wait for next year.

Anonymous said...

I think this all has something to do with her Rod Stewart "Out Of Order" t-shirt that she's been wearing.