Saturday, October 8, 2005

Another Email Questionaire

1. What color is most prevalent in your wardrobe?  Brown
2. Where do fruit flies come from? Two-week old black bananas left out on the kitchen counter
3. Which type of natural disaster would you rather endure: hurricane, tornado, earthquake or volcano eruption?  I'm fairly sure we don't have any volcanos in or around Kentucky, so we're safe there.  If  hurricane would be strong enough to reach Kentucky, then heaven help the rest of the country.  Earthquakes are bizarre - no warning at all.  I'd have to pick a tornado. At least they can give you warning. Super Dopplar can pinpoint when a neighborhood is projected to be hit by a tornado, so you could have time to head down to the basement. 
4. When is the last time you visited an amusement park? Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, fall of 2003. I got a temporary tattoo of a tiger's head, that was supposed to wash off in 2 weeks.  It lasted 2 months.
5. If you have insurance, what is your office visit co-pay? I think it's $20
6. If you could, is there anything about your personality that you would change?  I'd be more assertive.
7. What's your next big adventure? DLVII in 2006!
8. If forced to choose, would you rather live the rest of your life not being able to see or not being able to hear? Not being able to see.  I can't imagine the rest of my life without being able to hear music.
9. Describe yourself in 3 words.  Caring, Funny, Loyal
10. What was the last thing you returned to a store?  A pair of khaki pants, returned to Wal-Mart because I didn't pay attention and picked up the wrong size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#8. Same here.........I can't imagine never hearing what? like you need any clues for this one...........my ROY (Roy Orbison) that is, I listen to him every day my cd player is dubbed WROY, or KROY whatever called letters turn your crank.........and my darling grandchildren, although I sure would miss seeing them, but I got to hear the say Neena I Love You.........MERCY