Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Take Deep Breaths, Take Deep Breaths

I was on the verge of having an anxiety attack earlier this evening. Why, you ask? Because it took me an hour to get the cable modem to work so could get an internet connection, that's why.

I had gotten back from my nightly bicycle ride, and came back to the computer room to get online while I was cooling off, only to discover that not being able to get an internet connection was making me hotter. After an hour of unplugging and plugging and shutting down and rebooting, I finally was able to get online. I'm thinking that with all of the storms we've had lately, maybe the modem got zapped and is shorting out. Who knows. With a big project to work on for school right now, I don't have the time or energy to deal with Insight Communications. I'll go into Scarlet O'Hara mode, and worry about it tomorrow. Yeah, I'll worry about it tomorrow when I can't get an internet connection. After all, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: