Sunday, June 14, 2009

Link Of The Week

If you're anything like me, chances are you've lost your cell phone in the house. There - I admit it - it's happened to me a few times. The most recent and most frantic time was this past Thanksgiving day. It had fallen off of my bed and was wrapped up inside of the bedspread. Yes I realize I would have found the phone had I taken time to make the bed, but I digress. After an hour of searching I finally found it.

I came across a site this week I wish I'd known about when I lost the phone, because I'm pretty sure I would have found it a hell of a lot quicker. If you ever lose your cell phone, just visit http://www.wheresmycellphone.com/ and enter your cell phone number and the cite will call you, and hopefully if you have your ringer turned on you'll be able to hear your cell phone ringing and will be able to find it a lot quiker than I did last November.

2 comments:

Toots said...

Would you not get the same result by calling from your house phone? Hmmmmm.......

Puddin said...

Yes you would, but believe it or not, you and I are in the minority of people that still have an actual land line phone. I'd say that probably one-fourth of the people that I know no longer have a land line phone and just have a cell phone. So there. LOL