Monday, June 8, 2009

School Update

Well, faithful readers, it's been one week since I've officially been back at school. So far, so good. As you well know, I'm a Planner and Organizer, and it took me a couple of days to get my routine all laid out, and I'm back in the groove. On major change I made was my bike riding. I now hurry home from work and do my riding before supper, so I will have the evening free to read, do homework and watch All My Children. My assignments and homework are due on Sundays, and my plan is to have everything completed no later than Friday night or Saturday morning so I can have most of my weekend free. As stated earlier, so far, so good. That might change, though, with a 20 page paper due the week before the class ends. But I'm planning on starting on that as soon as I finish with this week's homework.

Thanks again to those of you that have emailed me, giving me encouragement on going back. Your support means the world to me. Thanks again, and I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Blgmama said...

How are you going to do Farmtown?