Monday, June 22, 2009

Cable Issues, Day One

It's been twenty-four hours since we've been without phone and internet here at The Compound. Thank goodness I still have a landline phone that we can use, plus we have our cell phones. And don't even get me started about having to use dial-up. But we might as well be living in a tent, as primative as it feels not having any accessible technology. It's been quiet on my side of things, and I've been able to get quite a bit of school work done tonight. And I'm surprised that the Craptop is holding out long enough for me to post this journal entry. Needless to say I'm going through withdrawals over not being able to get to Farmtown. But the fine folks at Insight said that they will be sending someone out tomorrow to hopefully fix whatever the problem is. All I can say is thank goodness the a/c is still working and I know the 'Rents are thankul that the cable TV is still working as well. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: