Sunday, June 7, 2009

Link Of The Week

Disclaimer: This week's Link of the Week is directed at my faithful readers that live in the 'Ville.
Please remember that among all of the hustle and bustle fo everyday life, we still have an awesome free public library system here in Louisville. You can get books, CD's and DVD's and it the only thing it will cost you is the gasoline to get you there in your car. I've just renewed my interest in the library and I have to say it rocks. I checked out a book a few weeks ago, and just today I got an email saying that the book was due back in a few days, but if I wanted to check it out again all I had to do was visit the library's website. How cool is that?

If you're in the 'Ville, I urge you to please visit your Louisville free public library, and check out their website at http://www/lfpl.org.

No comments: