Thursday, February 14, 2008

My iPod Top Twenty Playlist For February

1.   Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
2.   Can't Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie Minogue
3.   Call Me - Blondie
4.   One - U2
5.   Taking Chances - Celine Dion
6.   How You Remind Me - Nickelback
7.   Smoothe - Rob Thomas
8.   Train Train - Blackfoot
9.   Barracuda - Heart
10. Anyway - Martina McBride
11. Simply The Best - Tina Turner
12. Black Horse And The Cherry Tree - K.T. Tunstall
13. When You Love Someone Like That - Reba McEntire and LeeAnn Rimes
14.  Because Of You - Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson
15.  Miss Independant - Kelly Clarkson
16.  Girls Lie Too - Terri Clark
17.  Nobody Wants To Be Lonely - Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilara
18.  On My Own - Michael McDonald and Patti LaBelle
19.  If You Want To Get To Heaven - Ozark Mountain Daredevils
20.  Juicy - Better Then Ezra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay where's the greatest singer at?  Can't I reform you?


Oh, the Black Horse and that Cherry tree.....makes me ache, lol we jazzercise to this one, it seems like it will never end....lol
(but I like it if it's just playing over the airwaves...lol)