Sunday, February 17, 2008

Link Of The Week

I've been under the weather the past few days, and have felt like I'd been run over by one of the dump trucks that had been driving past The Compound back in the spring.  I'm doing better today and expect to be back to in action in a day or two.  During my illness, a co-worker and faithful reader sent me an email with a link to a very interesting site.  Since I've been in bed for the past 2 days I haven't felt like doing much on the computer so this week's Link of the Week is courtesy of a faithful reader who said they'd like to remain anonymous.  But I know who you are, and you rock for sending this and helping me out.

Did you know that your office chair (granted, if it has wheels) will travel about eight miles in a year?  I didn't know that, either.  But thanks to Strange-Facts, we all know it.  Visit http://www.strange-facts.com and you can find all kinds of (yep, you guessed it) strange facts. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a lil light reading eh? LOL  Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

8 miles, eh?  If only it were going someplace good!!