Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mullet Watch

I had the priviledge of spotting our most recent mullet, and it was seen just earlier this evening.  I had stopped at a local convenient store to get gas, and I ran inside to get a Coke Zero before heading across town.  I was standing in line waiting to pay for my pop when I spotted the mullet across the store at the ATM machine.  It was very long and gray, and I have to say it was one of the most neatly trimmed mullets I've seen since the beginning of Mullet Watch.  The man wearing the mullet had on a plain denim jacket - no NASCAR or motorcycle jacket like the mullets usually wear.  But I'll say it again - it was one of the most well-groomed mullets I've seen.  I almost walked up to the man and complimented him on his mullet grooming, but didn't know how he would take the compliment, so I just paid for my Coke Zero and left.

Mullet count: 6

No comments: