Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Frog Phobia Update

I'm very happy to report that I did not have any nightmares last night about frogs - devil or otherwise.  In fact, even though I'm still congested from this cold, I slept great last night.  I didn't have to sleep sitting up like I did the night before, either.  I went to bed at my normal time and had very pleasant dreams. 

On a frog phobia related note, I was watching "America's Funniest Videos" Sunday night with The 'Rents, and one of the videos was of a little girl with a teeny tiny bright green frog on her arm.  The kid wasn't scared to death of frogs like I am; instead, she was laughing at it.  She laughed so much that it made the tiny frog jump from her arm onto her father's nose.  If I'd been the girl's father, you would be visiting me up at the funeral home because I'm sure I would have had a heart attack or aneurysm if a frog had jumped on my nose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'd right there with you, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the one where the little girl stuffs all the frogs in her diaper?  You wouldn't like it.