Sunday, February 24, 2008

Link Of The Week

If you're anywhere near the age I am, I'm sure you've already got your insurance policies in order and have a will.  Even though we like to think we're invincible, we're not, and we've got to be prepared in for when the inevitable happens.  Now, I'm not anticipating an early departure but in the event that the Lord wants me to go to my heavenly home sooner than I'm anticipating, I've got my things in order. 

I came across a very interesting site this week that falls under this theme.  It's called JustInCaseIDie.  You can sign up, and put together an email that will be sent out if you . . . die.  You have to log in to this site on a regular basis to keep things up to date, and if you don't log in after a certain amount of time, the site will assume you died and will email the messages you left.  Here's what the site says "Enter Justincaseidie.com. in just a few clicks, you can save a message that will only be sent to it's intended recipient if you die. Well...almost. It will actually only be sent if you fail to log back in to the system within the timeframe that you set, we're just sort of assuming that only death would stop you doing this."

Visit http://www.justincaseidie.com and check it out.  Maybe you've wanted to tell off your boss but never had the stones to do it while you're alive.  So you can go in and type in a message to be sent to your boss after you die.  But let me stress this again -- be sure to log back in so the message isn't sent out prematurely before you've gone on to your final destination. 

No comments: