Sunday, February 3, 2008

Link Of The Week

I remember well the spring of 1983 - it was the year that I bought my Atari game system.  I thought I was all that - playing Pac Man and Donkey Kong in the living room on my big 19 inch color TV.  I truthfully say that I didn't sit in front of the TV with the joy stick for hours on end like the kids do today; I was in college and really didn't have all that much time to play the game.  But I became the Pac Man in my circle of friends. 

I found a cool website this week that lets me relive my Pac Man queendom glory days.  The site is aptly called Old Fun Games.  You can play Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Space Invaders to name just a few old school games.  Visit http://www.oldfungames.com and relive your Asteroids glory days. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to save this one to my favorites.  Oh my gosh, loved those ole games.  Thanks for sharing this link!